WELS 4 Star, 7.5L/Min, S1381P-4S, T29009
Australian Architectural Hardware (AAH) presents one of the finest Stainless Steel kitchen and bathroom tapware collection in the market comprising of superior quality, cutting edge design, and incredible resistance to rust that is built to last. Stainless Steel range is a highly desirable addition to residential kitchen and bathroom space.
Do you know tap water could endanger Human health and environment because of the Brass content in the tapware?
Brass fitted tapware is responsible for leaching toxic chemicals- Lead, Nickel, Chromium and Arsenic. Professor Mark Taylor from Macquarie University said in an interview with SBS news that “The water supply is fine. The issue is the water in the house”. Recent recommendations by Lead Free Group Australia and EPA Act by America, The NHMRC of Australia has lowered the recommended blood lead level from 10 μg/dl to 5 μg/dl but the guideline of WHO is that no level of exposure is safe.
It is most likely that Australian Standard, AS4020, will be updated in near future in line with NHMRC recommendations which would result in replacing Brass tapware with Lead free stainless-steel tapware.
- Provide 5 Years Standard Warranty
- Free from toxic chemicals – e.g. Brass, Lead, Arsenic, Chromium, Nickel etc.
- Stainless Steel Construction ensures superior in quality and functionality
- Pin Style lever handle
- Swift and convenient flexibility of Swivel Outlet
- Contemporary Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Complementary with entire Stainless Steel accessories range
- Anti-bacterial properties by using 304 Stainless Steel materials
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Material: Food Grade SUS 304 SS
- WELS Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Water Flow Rate: 7.5 litres per minute
- Cartridge: European designed ceramic disc cartridge
- WaterMark: Australian Standard AS/NZS 3718 – Water Supply (Tapware)
- Handle Type: Single side lever action
- Mount type: Hob
- Operating Temp: 1-70 degree celcius
- Operating Pressure: 150 kpa – 500 kpa